Chapco is an established and mature property, and business support service provider. We have enjoyed steady growth since our establishment in 1976 and currently employ over 200 staff, nationally.
Our business began, as many businesses do, with the small scale provision of landscaping and property maintenance services to locally based distribution and warehousing clients. Via the recognition of our abilities, the delivery of excellent customer service and our desire to meet the challenges offered by our clients, our expertise broadened and our capabilities grew into the total support service provider, that is the Chapco of today.
This client centric approach and continued focus on the development of our service offer has generated a loyal blue chip client portfolio. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and place great emphasis on providing cost effective solutions that are tailored to meet individual client business needs. It is this commitment that has established Chapco as market leaders in the sector, and clearly sets us apart from our competitors.
With locations across the UK, we are perfectly positioned to provide support services to your business on a local and nationwide basis.
Our comprehensive range of services to business and the property industry include:
- IT Provision, installation and Support.
- Property management and maintenance services.
- Landscapes management and design.
- Building and decorating services.
- Property professional services.
- Project management - construction and building.
- Cleaning services - Industrial, commercial and domestic.
- Infrastructure services - utilities provision & brownfield regeneration.
- Design and installation mechanical, electrical, heating & ventilation.
To view the full range of Chapco services, and gain a wider understanding of our capabilities and expertise, please visit our Services section.